Sep 6, 2008

Excessive Fat Stopped a Bullet


Sometimes being too fat saves your life! Ask me how? Because your fat can stop a killer bullet. Actually such kind of an incident happened in Germany and saved the life of a 20-stone man.

Rolf Mittelhaus, 49, was shot by a mugger. But, the bullet got trapped in his fat and he didn't even notice that he'd been shot until he was examined after reporting the attack to police two days later.

"A mugger attacked me and I heard a loud bang but I'd been drinking and didn't really know what was going on. I didn't feel any pain," he told police.

Doctors recovered the bullet stuck in rolls of fat when it fell out during a routine examination for injuries. The bullet barely pierced the skin and remained struck inside the fat, without causing any harm to the man. So, sometimes excessive fat saves your life!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...